Sunday, July 27, 2008

Owkaeipaynwatebur! Woot!

Noticing that my Firefox's bookmark lists is getting way too effin looong, I decided to clean the list up a bit. To my surprise, I found a bookmark of someone's blog. I had stopped reading it ages ago when I finally decided that I'll let that person be and ignore all poop she poops. If you can't help people in their pitiful state, just pray for them kinda stuff. Woot!

Anyweiz. I read through that person's recent blog entries, just a few, heheh, only some of those in the home page of that person's blog, and surprisingly, I found entries that kinda made me chuckle. Woot!

The first chuckle-worthy thing I read there was when she gloriously claimed that I had stopped blogging because of her. Grrr stuff made me stop doing happy blogging, but is happy blogging all I ever blog about? Technically, what really made me stopped blogging AGAIN was combined SLOTH and a lot of movies currently shared in our office network. Couch potato mode even at the office, yeah boi! Harhar!

Second. Nyahah. I don't "snoop" around reading other people's stuff to get "inside scoops" or whatever. I had stopped reading even my uber loved officemates' and friends' blogs because of, again, SLOTH. And ever since she was removed from someone's friends' list and I didn't have any access to her PRIVATE friendster profile, I thought I also lost access to her blog that is why I never even dared trying to access it. Not until now that I discovered that blogs of users with private profiles can still be accessed. Nyahah. Okay fine, I admit on looking at their group's friendster account once in a while to "snoop" on new albums to find new pictures to laugh my head off about, but that happens only like once every two weeks, not as frequent as seeing that account's headshot on my "Who Viewed Me" list which I clean up every 4 days, AT MOST. Harhar!

Owkeipayn. I guess letting her be still didn't make her happy. Nyahahah. I don't know if it will make her feel better, which I totally doubt, but I would delete her blog on my bookmarks after posting this, heheh. Again, as I always say... You can't force people to understand or leave you alone, all you can do is let them be and just pray for them. Woot! =P

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com