Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Gudlak-Pamster Week @_@

Last week I thought this week would be just another petix week in the office, only with some meetings about the tasks for our team's big project which we have to make through while our team lead is on leave for three weeks and Vinny acting as dev team lead on her behalf. Woot! Heheh.

Anyhooness. Monday. AJ and I were texting until around 3:30 AM in the morning, as we always do while he is doing call boy's work and I doing online window shopping in multiply, nyahah. When I told him that I'm going to dream land already, that's when he told me that it is her mom's birthday and that I have to come to Fairview. Huwatdapak, mehn?!? Going there without worrying about my mom's wrath means I have to work Shift A, which is 7 AM to 4 PM. I know I can wake up easier when I stay up uber late than sleeping effin early but it needs some conditioning eklavoos. I should atleast get 3 hours sleep so I won't get migraine-like headaches while watching movies in the office, wooot! Heheh. So there, I slept at around 4 AM, woke up at around, okay, around quarter to 7, took a very quick shower, then left for work at around 7:30, got to the office just in time for shift B, 8 AM to 5 PM.

Since I was informed about going to AJ's mom's birthday party at the uber wee hour of the morning and since I have to be early for work so I can leave early, yeah boi, I didn't have a gift for his mom. Grrr. But then I had this evil plan. I would go out during lunch break and buy her a big jar of her uber loved cow's milk pastillas, and where's that? In Greenhills, mehn! Yeah boi! =P And then I remembered that I saw Sitsitrya has a website, that's where I discovered that Sitsitrya has a permanent stall in Tiendesittas. Whew! But since I have a scheduled meeting at 11-12, I had to eat lunch before that meeting. Then off to Tiendesittas 15 minutes before 12.

When I got there, I went straight to Sitsirya to buy that big jar of pastillas and then headed to Fashion Village. Nyahah! Oo! Nagshopping pa muna ako bago bumalik ng office! It's because I'm wearning my Happy People Gurango uniform, and I feel a little dugyot already since I walked a million miles from IPI to Tiendesittas, so I figured I need to buy something decent to wear to Perbyu later. I don't wanna look dugyot in front of AJ's relatives. Ayos lang sana kung sila mommy alfon, lola alfon and tita Marie lang yung andun, they always see me dugyot naman. Anyhoo. 20 minutes of roaming around Tiende, I bought this puffed sleeved kikay shirt for only 100 then walked a million miles again to IPI. I was back in the office at around 1:05, still able to catch GYC having lunch outside Cebu. Heheh.

I also had another meeting scheduled for yesterday afternoon. Kahit pala pumasok ako ng 7 hindi rin pala talaga ako makakaalis ng 4 kasi 3:30 to 4:30 pala yung meeting ko, akala ko 3 to 4. Anyhoo. After the meeting, while Vinny was stealing my toothpaste as part of his daily routine, sabi ko sa kanya sabay na ako. That's a few minutes after AJ reminded me about SONA. I can't take Jayross to Fairview dahil ang mga aktibista at mga raliyista ay kasalukuyan nga palang nagpipiket sa Commonwealth dahil sa SONA. So he said we should just meet in SM North and take SM Fairvew FX from there. Sloth attack again, I thought of taking the Cubao route to MRT para 1 ride na lang, and since Vinny will also take LRT 2 in Cubao, sasabay na ako. But less than 5 minutes before 5 PM, Vinny was summoned by Augsie to sign something for their "group" certification exam on Friday. And then he was like, "Pamster, sama ka na sa Friday!" backed up by Augsie. And then without a single second of thinking, I said, "Geh na nga, pwede pa ba mag reg?" WOOOT! So there... Instant SQL Certification Exam come this Friday, meaning having to review Test King for only 3 days. Nyahah. Is this CCNA Certification Exam part two? Harhar.

Grrr. It was so traffic. And when I got to Cubao station of MRT at around 6 already, the line to the ticket booth was so effin long. Grrr. I'm not used to this anymore. Heheh. I got to Trinoma at around 6:30. AJ said he's still in a far far away place so I decided to do, again, some shopping at Landmark. Nyahah. I was looking for a cheap pair of firetruck red pants and found one for only 279 pesos. Too bad, I wasn't able to buy it because AJ texted me already. We were in a hurry, kaya ayon, hindi ko na siya nabili. Babalikan ko na lang siya some other time. Harhar!

When we got to the Fx terminal, okay fine, loooooong queue again, so we walked a million miles to SM North's Fx terminal to find, again, a loooooooonger queue. There's also something uber funny happened. Harhar! Well, for me it is. Nyahah. While we were walking, AJ all of a sudden just stopped and asked two ubeeer kikay gurls, one in yellow skinnies and green razor back top and the other... Uhmmm.. I really can't remember, but I'm pretty sure she's also colorful, heheh. Usually, AJ is a little hesitant when we need to ask manong guards if we're in lost kiddos mode, but that time with those colorful kikays, aside from it was so so sudden, no signs of hesitation can be sensed. Nyahah. I know some gurls might react to it by getting uber angry or something like it, but I can't help but laugh. I know for the fact that it was a total normal guy instinct to do stuff like that, but not in front of their girlfriends! Harhar!

Anyhoo. Since Fx lines where so uber crowded, we decided to take a cab after we bought cake at Red Ribbon for her mom. We got to their house a few minutes past 8 already. It's kinda like eat and run, because after we ate, her mom was insisting that we need to go because she doesn't want me to be home late and AJ also has work at 10. Nyahah. We left their house at around 9:10. Hindi man lang kami nakapaglandian kahit ilang minuto lang. Nyahah. I was home at around 11.

Monday pa lang yan, guys. Habaness! Heheh.

Okay. Now Tuesday. Heheh. I am scheduled today for my Developer Evaluation meeting with big boss Sir Joey and Miss Eya. I know the meeting is at 11AM. I was not at all in a hurry when I woke up at around 7. I was in my bed, texting AJ, until around 8:30, when AJ stopped replying, the green light indicating he's asleep already and I have to get up from bed to take a bath. I was at our gate at 9:40, and as soon as I had my ass on the tricycle's back ride, I received a message from Miss Eya. "Aabot ka naman ng 10 para sa meeting d b?" I was like, "SIYET!!" Taxi mode! I arrived at the office at 9:56. Wheew! Nyahah.

So there, Dev Eval meeting with Sir Joey and Miss Eya. My heart was surprisingly not pumping like there's no tomorrow but instead it kinda like stopped beating. Harhar! The result of the eval was okay. I was given an above average mark, but I know it's still not as high as my other monstrous dev officemates like Timmy Tammy, Vinny, and Ralph. I know I'm ranked below them all. Heheh. But still, I'm so relieved that I had met most of their expectations, and even exceeded on some, as they claimed, heheh. My move out fund will definitely increase. Woohoo! Kahit gaano kaliit na increase man yun, woohoo pa rin! Harhar!

With my instant certification exam this Friday, I should be memorizing TestKing right now, but my brain's just too lazy for that right now, so instead, look at what I'm doing... Nobela blogging again. Nyahah. Good luck to me on Friday! Let's see if the landeeh plans AJ and I had for Friday afternoon after my exam can still push through. Nyahah.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com